These local events will be attended by Census Bureau Staffing and/or Census Volunteers and are designed to help people readily respond to the 2020 Census. To request a Questionnaire Assistance Event for your business, church or organization please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO CENSUS ID? NO PROBLEM!
1. Citizens in Grayson County are scheduled to receive correspondence in the mail from the U.S. Census between the dates of March 13th – 20th (See Ex. 1 & 3).
2. Using the Census ID # provided on their correspondence, citizens currently have the option to respond:
• Online: https://www.my2020census.gov (Multiple language options available)
3. Citizens that do not receive correspondence from the U.S. Census by April 1st are asked to respond in the same manner (either online or by phone as listed above) and follow the instructions for a “Non-ID Response.”
4. Please note: For most citizens, a paper version of the 2020 Census Questionnaire will not be available for use in responding to the Census for several months. Only certain rural households will receive a paper version of the questionnaire initially (See Ex. 1 & 2). However, those rural households still have the option to respond online or by phone as well.
5. Individuals living in group living accommodations (nursing homes, dorms, assisted living centers, etc.) will be counted through a separate process which is already underway.
Copyright © 2020 Grayson County. All Rights Reserved.